Wow this is my first offical post onto my blog... I have set this blog up with the hopes that it inspires others as well as inspiring myself to perform better as a photographer. In my first post you will find below some photos that I have simply shot with my Canon 400d. In these shots I hvae experimented with macro filters. I was in the mood to take photos on this particular day and I believe I came up with some satisfying results.
Also in this post is a photograph of my aunt whilst she was pregnant with my newly born cousin Will. I have done some basic editing with soft filters for that shot in iPhoto and thought it was sweet so I will post it up here and hopefully later on some photos of Will as he gets a bit older.
Well thats it for the first blog....see you all soon





These photos that I have posted on my blog were taken in my backyard one day during my holidays. I was playing around with macro setting as well as with some filters I have.. My favourite would have to be the photograph of the thorns.
ReplyDeleteAlso in this post I have included a photo of my aunt during her pregnancy, this photo was taken for a bit of fun, but I was really happy with how it came out. I have edited this photo in iPhoto just by simply blurring the edges to soften the image and by adding vignette border.
WOW, that is all i can say. These photos r just amazing :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for that!! I always wonder what people think of my photos.
ReplyDeleteyea i would have to agree i always wonder the same thing i love the first one.
ReplyDeleteI love them all. I especially like the thorns and the mum-to-be. The vignetting really works here.
ReplyDelete