For our second photo prac assessment we were asked to photograph particular shots using our film SLR cameras, while experimenting with aperture and shutter speed. In this task I had to first take grey card readings in the sun and shade to then calculate and determine what I though the correct exposures were for the shots, when shooting this 36 exposure roll I used a bracketing technique to show the same shot with different exposures.
Monday, March 2, 2009
Photo Prac - B&W Rolls 1&2
For our first formative assessment in Photo Prac we were asked to shoot a roll of Black and White film. I used Ilford HP5, 24 exposures. The idea of the exercise was to show our understanding of how to use our film SLR cameras. I was successful in this task and have since developed my first roll. The subject matter I captured were my two dogs, and with those images I have captured I have now gone on to produce prints with the enlarger in the darkroom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment